Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dungeon Crawl #3 is coming along

A piece by John Blaszczyk for the dungeon in Dungeon Crawl #3.


I like the Holmes-ish vibe of the picture's point of view. And of course the GIANT LOBSTER!

Just as a quick update on the zine, I'm waiting on two final pieces of text for the issue, and have a little writing left on my own part. Once everything comes in, we should have a magazine a bit longer than Dungeon Crawl #2, with less material by yours truly and more by other folks. And that's something I am excited about.

2 comments:

  1. That art is great. It shows monsters that are scary instead of cool and adventurers that are scared. Two things you don't see much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me alot of the Erol Otus illo of adventurers fighting the giant crab in White Plume Mountain. It evokes Otus ergo it is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than two days will not appear until approved.